This email address is for Neighbourhood Policing issues only.
For all other enquiries please use
How You Can Take Action
Attend neighbourhood policing meetings, report crime and anti-social behaviour, join in community activities and Neighbourhood Watch, and visit your local council for information on community safety schemes in your area.
Discuss community issues with your Neighbourhood Policing Team and have the chance to influence their priorities.
Next meeting to be arranged. Please ring the non-emergency number 101 to speak to your local Neighbourhood Policing Team.
Speak with your local police in confidence.
Mobile surgery in Carmarthen North every first Tuesday of the month between 11am and 4pm. At the following sites around the Cynwyl Elfed and Abergwili wards.
- 11am-11:30am – Hermon, opposite the church
- 1:30am-12:30pm – Cynwyl Elfed, by the village hall
- 1pm-2pm – Llanpumsaint, by the village hall
- 2:30pm-3pm – Peniel, Cwrt y Gloch
- 3:30pm-4pm – Bronwydd, by the village hall